Welcome Friends

Thanks for stopping by. This means that you are on a quest to pursue your purpose. The personal devotions in this blog are our very own or from books we have read. They are to remind you of the treasure in God's promises and wet your appetite for more, drawing you into Scripture itself, as you take this journey in preparing for your next level in God.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Preparing Women for Purpose!


I pray you had an awesome weekend with family and friends. I wanted to share with you an excerpt from our devotional we will include in a care package to women who contact us for services. It is my prayer it blesses you. We have included below our upcoming events. So, please mark your calendars and come out and join us.

"Don't Give Up!"


Psalm 112:7

"They do not fear bad news; they confidently trust the Lord to care for them."


Don't give up. This is your focus this week. It's a matter of sheer determination and settling your mind in what you believe concerning the truth in God's Word. That way when you hear bad news this week, you will remain steadfast because your heart and mind are set; the decision has been made. This week scripture focus is to encourage you to "confidentially trust the Lord to care for you". This means you believe God and agree to follow where He leads even when you don't understand what it's all about or why you are headed in the direction you are going. Embrace the scripture for this week and don't give up no matter what.


Pray this Prayer: Lord, thank you for my life today. Thank you for causing me to serve you with my whole heart. I choose to build myself up today that I will not waver. I praise you because I will not stray today but will be steadfast and immovable! Even in the midst of adversity, I will not be moved. I bless you because I am the head and not the tail. I am going over and not under. I am more than a conqueror! Victory belongs to me. Therefore, I will not give up. In Jesus Name Amen!



DOVE Volunteer Meeting

We are expanding and looking for mature women who have a genuine passion for serving women.




If you or someone you know may be interested in joining a team of women on fire for the Lord and think outside the box in reaching other women, then come out and fellowship with us. Here's what we need:

  • Marketing & Promotions
  • Special Event Planning
  • Administration
  • Media/Audio Production
  • Fundraising
  • Organizing
  • Mentoring/Coaching
  • Hospitality

In addition, we will be discussing our various different programs and services. Come out and join us for an awesome time of empowerment and fellowship.


Event Info

September 10, 2011
First Colony Library
2121 Austin Parkway
Sugar Land, TX 77479
12:30PM - Meeting Room

September Events
Stilettos & Scripture

"Every daughter has a role to play in God's story of redemption." Are you ready to let Jesus Christ shine through you and take His truth to a lost world? All of us have our own circle of influence: community, church, sorority, workplace, neighborhood... that is in desperate need for the truth of Jesus Christ.



Stilettos & Scriptures is a women's empowerment event where women come together monthly for food, fun, fellowship and the Word. For more details 832-323-DOVE (3683).


Event Info

2121 Austin Parkway

Sugar land, TX 77479

September 17, 2011

12:30PM - Meeting Room

About Us
DOVE Ministries Inc. is a nonprofit organization dedicated to serving women in our community by providing a valuable service. We offer mentoring, counseling, personal and leadership development education to women of all walks of life.

1 comment:

  1. That's a terrific reminder (and the fact you kept it so succinct will help me to remember it this week)Thanks and blessings

    ReplyDelete