Welcome Friends

Thanks for stopping by. This means that you are on a quest to pursue your purpose. The personal devotions in this blog are our very own or from books we have read. They are to remind you of the treasure in God's promises and wet your appetite for more, drawing you into Scripture itself, as you take this journey in preparing for your next level in God.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Your Answer Awaits

Have you ever asked yourself why?

Why am I having sleepless nights? Why am I still dealing with this hurt, rather than escaping from it? Why do I keep going in and out of so many dysfunctional relationships? Why is everyone coming to you for the answers and you can’t even figure out your own?

In her debut book, It Had to Happen, Cynthia inspires the reader of God’s providence in the midst of trials what only serve as the launching pad to triumph. She masterfully uses The Woman with the Issue of Blood to take us beyond the surface of the biblical story we've heard and read so many times by interjecting us into the passage in a personal way. Our own struggles are interwoven in suggested parallelisms that bring this woman’s plight into the light of a modern day context. And the discovery questions at the end of each chapter cause us to reflect deeply as revelation and transformation provide soothing solutions that can only come from our loving Heavenly Father who is an ever present help and a Source of unending hope.

Cynthia clearly states in her book “those who don’t know their own history are doomed to repeat it". Your journey to living a peaceful life awaits. Please read a sample of her book and purchase your copy today!

4 comments:

  1. Hello, I enjoy stopping by and reading your post.
    I want to extend to you this blog award. please stop by my blog to read about it.
    http://sidnebkclubreciewz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. I really appreciate you thinking about me. Take care and I will definitely visit your site... God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your book sounds really good! I found your blog through Sidne's post. I am a follower of your blog now, as well as an e-mail subscriber. I just sent you a facebook friend request too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Your blog is very nice! I liked it and I am your newest follower. I have a very stylish blog. You should follow it. Thanks...

    http://antalya-magnificent-city.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete